Looking for motivation... something really strong .. that would bring me out of my dark mood which has persisted all this week.I have stopped enjoying .. don't feel happy with myself and with everything around me in general..
Been thinking of taking a break and go somewhere for a while.. but I ain't a coward, cant run from my problems.. that's not me.
And I can't figure out whats wrong? Am I going nuts? All of a sudden there are dark clouds in my brain.. Haven't got any bad news but there's this feeling of doom..
Looks like I'll have to take matters in my own hands and deal with them hard and swift.. clean strokes :)
That should make me happy..
Been thinking of taking a break and go somewhere for a while.. but I ain't a coward, cant run from my problems.. that's not me.
And I can't figure out whats wrong? Am I going nuts? All of a sudden there are dark clouds in my brain.. Haven't got any bad news but there's this feeling of doom..
Looks like I'll have to take matters in my own hands and deal with them hard and swift.. clean strokes :)
That should make me happy..

3 comments:
OK. Take matters in your hands but I must say that taking a break from what's going on with you is not a coward thing.
Take a break and come back. That's all... and, after all, tomorrow is another day.
तुम्हें पता है, दुनिया में कुछ भी एक सा हमेशा नहीं रहता.
कभी-कभी तो यह भी होता है कि आज हमें जो दिन ज़िंदगी के सबसे बुरे दिन लग रहे हैं उनपर ही सालों बाद हंसी भी आ सकती है.
ज़िंदगी है, होता है, चलता है.
शुभकामनायें.
I agree with Nishant.
Keep walking.
Thanks Nishant.. and thanks Anonymous too.. yes.. a total cut off from the past is what is needed.. i've tried and tried.. now preparing for the clean cut..
Post a Comment