The way you look at me
Your look has infinite meanings
I am left confused
This look in your eyes is so enchanting
That I am stunned
I had so much to say
Numerous questions in my mind
But with one look of understanding
You’ve quietened me,
Answered all my questions
Satisfied all my desires.
You’ve said so much to me in just a glance
Defined all our relations
Gave direction to my life
You showed me what I am
This unforgettable look
Will keep reminding me of you
And I will pray
For our togetherness.
Your look has infinite meanings
I am left confused
This look in your eyes is so enchanting
That I am stunned
I had so much to say
Numerous questions in my mind
But with one look of understanding
You’ve quietened me,
Answered all my questions
Satisfied all my desires.
You’ve said so much to me in just a glance
Defined all our relations
Gave direction to my life
You showed me what I am
This unforgettable look
Will keep reminding me of you
And I will pray
For our togetherness.

No comments:
Post a Comment